Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hero Hiralal

I took an auto from office to home 7pm , this auto wallah was a young guy. I was dressed in the usual filmi attire with head bandana and all . When u take an auto from Aaram Nagar and have long hair it means ur either a model [if u have a decent physical presence] or may be a writer. So this autowallah asked me if i was an artist [ an informal word for actors ]. I said i was a writer [ i dont introduce myself as a Director to strangers, the reaction is too much of a trouble]. This is wat he said

Hero Hiralal : Sir ek baat poochay bura nahi maaniyega

Nikhil [thinking] : {O boy ....not another casting cough question} Poocho

Hero Hiralal : Suna ki film sign karne say pehle Director Producer log heroin ka izzat loot leta hai

I just laughed so hard at the innocence of the word "izzat loot leta hai" I was no longer irritated at the question and instead of answering my usual "aapko kyon matlab hai essay" i said "hum log to writer hai hum log abhi bahut neechay hai par aisa hota nahi hoga"........

It was a long conversation 1, 30 hours and the entire conversation was if ppl fucked for role ....

Next time i m not a filmy any time some stranger asks me 

No comments:

Post a Comment